Aspire25 is the mentoring part of the programme. 25 successful applicants will have the chance to receive 1:1 mentoring/academic support from current KCL students who are studying the very subject that they wish to study! The support will be in the form of:
1). Guidance through university application process. This will include:
– UCAS statement support
– Aptitude/Entry exam test support (where applicable)
– Interview preparation support (where applicable)
2). Exposure to KCL. This will include:
– Exposure and tour of KCL and other Russel Group unis
– Detailed insight as to what is expected of them at uni
– Outline of what they should be doing in preparation for university
3). Advice on Financial support available. This will include
– A comprehensive breakdown of the financial support offered at King’s
– Guidance as to how to submit application for the financial support
– A comprehensive breakdown of the support systems available to you at uni
4). Please note that we will be selecting students from the following categories*:
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) (x7)
- Medicine (x5)
- Humanities (x5)
- Health and Social Care (x5)
- Dentistry (3)
*if you are unsure of the category of the subject that you wish to study, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email email@example.com if you would like to be added to mailing list to be notified when the applications open.
- You will be asked to complete an application form. This would be to ensure that you’re eligible for the programme.
- Successful candidates will be invited to do a video interview with members of the committee to confirm their place on the programme. This interview will be to gauge your motivation, provide information to pair you with your academic mentor and to see if you will be a great fit for the programme.
APPLY HERE before August 30