ABOUT THE PRESIDENT
• Ultimately responsible (along with Vice-President) for actions and representation of KCL ACS as a whole
• Lead every branch of KCL ACS – events team, political activities, publicity team, and finance & administration team.
• Mainly liaise Head of Publicity & Head of Events with regards to publicity and events
• Has a clear vision of the year ahead for KCL ACS with goals
• Network, establish and maintain relationship with key people and groups: KCLSU, King’s Staff, other KCL Societies, London ACS etc.
• Producer of Culture Shock 2021 (along with Vice-President). Assist with logistics of organising Culture Shock: lighting, backstage, sound etc
• Full commitment all the time, with ACS as main priority alongside studies
• Very organised – excellent leadership and communication skills.
• Competent in every committee position and a good understanding of how to run a large society • Must have been a KCL ACS committee previously
WHO IS RUNNING FOR TO BECOME PRESIDENT:
Candidate 1: Rachel Jimoh
Candidate 2: Maryam Tuggar
Click HERE to view all candidates and to place your vote.
>>> Vice President