ABOUT PUBLICITY OFFICERS
• Ensure a strong physical and social media presence of KCL ACS on each campus, all KCLSU venues, and every social media platform
• Create valuable links with KCL societies and London ACS’
• Good communication with Head of Publicity
• Responsible for high attendance at KCL ACS events
• Enforce Publicity campaigns responsibly
• Outgoing personality in order to fully engage with students from outside of ACS
• Responsible for snapchat, facebook, Instagram and/or twitter
• Update website regularly, with relevant information, photos, upcoming events and opportunities etc.
• Create publicity posters for ALL events – especially for Culture Shock 2021
• Keep up with role as Publicity Officer – see Publicity Officer role description
• Take photographs of EVERY event and upload to social media
• Make ACS videos required for publicity campaigns – in particular Culture Shock trailer and other promotional videos Political Secretary:
• Responsible for important political presence of KCL ACS on campus and online
• Fully responsible for political events across the whole year – in particular BHM
• Work with and consult BME representatives of other KCLSU branches – KEMA, Student Council’s BME Rep, LGBT BME rep etc.
• Initiate and encourage political awareness of ACS members.
• Accountable to President and VP
• Consult President and VP for any political campaign/events/strategies etc.
• Open to suggestions of committee and ACS members – group discussions, talks, demonstrations etc.
• Be aware of BHM events at other London ACS’
• AT LEAST 1 event in Term 1 and AT LEAST 1 event in Term 2 (including collaborations
WHO IS RUNNING FOR PUBLICITY OFFICER
Candidate 1: Miriam O. Tomas
Candidate 2: Sidje Nchoch
Candidate 3: Chiedza Watyoka
Candidate 4: Adanna Mbonu
Click HERE to view all candidates and to place your vote